Halfpricesoft.com has added the improved QuickBooks check printing feature to the newest release of its popular ezCheckPrinting software for small businesses. Try it free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 12, 2012
Aimed at helping small businesses cut costs, a new feature recently added to ezCheckPrinting check writer software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) now allows QuickBooks users to import data directly from QuickBooks and start printing checks on the blank check paper.
There’s no need to buy expensive pre-printed QuickBooks checks or to waste time writing checks by hand. By taking advantage of ezCheckPrinting’s QuickBooks compatibility features, businesses can print checks on blank check paper using their existing laser printer.
“Many of our customers prefer using QuickBooks for their accounting software, but wanted to print checks on their laser printers without the cost of pre-printed checks,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “With this new update QuickBooks users can now import check data directly to ezCheckPrinting and get checks written quickly and inexpensively.”
EzCheckPrinting check writer enables customers to print checks directly from their computer using a laser printer and blank check paper. This affordable check writing software speeds up check writing for payroll and bill paying. Additionally, EzCheckPrinting easily imports payment information from other accounting software, reducing time spent entering data manually. Customers can add a logo and customize every aspect of the check, including MICR printing of account numbers. The software has an intuitive interface that walks users step by step through each function, eliminating the need for computer or accounting expertise.
New customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features at no charge.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, EzCheckPrinting software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version, ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. Some customers may be eligible to receive the software free through a special offer with TrialPay (details online). The network edition of ezCheckPrinting is available for as little as $99.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbusiness-accounting/check-writer-software/prweb9596391.htm