Ramon Ray the Smallbiztechnology.com Team
- Dear Small Business Owner You May Ignore CES (Computer Electronics Show)
- Looking For A New Printer: Make Sure They’re Fast, Networked and Mobile Print Ready
- 5 Non Technology Questions To Ask Before You Start Your Own Business
- Ultrabooks Rock: New One From Lenovo Is Light, Long Battery Life and Sturdy
- Your Competition Will Use Tech To Beat You: 4 Ways You Can Fight Back – Lessons From Google Travel
If your print is slow and the ink is not coming out as clear as it should be, it might be time to get a new printer. Brother International Corporation just came out with four new printers, two color printers, the HL-3045CN, HL-3075CW and two all-in-one’s the MFC-9125CN, MFC-9325CW and. Brother claims they are faster than competing models.
Like many of their competitors, 3 of the 4 new printers are also compatible with Brother PrintScan free downloadable printing app for Apple, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile devices on a wireless network. This app is a great tool for small business owners on the go to be able to access normal office functions, including printing and scanning, when urgent needs arise.
There are lots of great printers on the market, Lexmark, HP, Dell, Xerox, Epson and of course Brother. Pick the one that’s best for your business.
Read more posts on Ramon Ray the Smallbiztechnology.com Team »