Posted Date: 1/19/2012
Source Technologies, a global provider of specialized printing solutions, introduced two new models into their ST Performance Series of innovative thermal barcode printers at NRF 2012. Much like the first model, the STp.1120n, the two new printers, the STp.1115 and STp.1125, provide the same industry leading design with rugged durability, fast print speeds and unequalled reliability. These printers are designed to support a wide range of applications for the manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, healthcare and government markets.
- STp.1115 – 6 ips print speed, designed for harsh environment applications and high duty cycles.
- STp.1125 – 10 ips print speed, unparalleled reliability, ideal for mission critical applications under virtually any condition.
- Standard features for all models in the Performance Series include:
- Intuitive color graphical touchscreen display
- Auto label loading
- Auto ribbon and label set-up
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Constant ribbon tension
- 32MB Flash, 64MB DRAM
ST Performance Series printers are designed to use PCL5e, an industry standard printer language which alleviates integration difficulties often caused by proprietary languages. Additionally, the use of PCL enables the printers to support 50 resident scalable fonts.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about these progressively engineered thermal barcode printers from Source Technologies.