PRLog (Press Release) – Apr 16, 2012 –
Deals will be made and new partnerships forged as the most innovative organizations and decision-makers around the convergence of money and technology will assemble on Monday, April 23, in San Francisco’s Hotel Kabuki for the third Future of Money Technology Summit (http://www.futureofmoney.com/), where high-stakes deals get done in an informal, conducive-to-business atmosphere.
Among the industry leaders speaking will be:
• Antonio Benjamin: Citigroup Global Transaction Services, Institutional Clients Group, global chief technology officer
• Ben Milne: Dwolla founder and builder
• Suresh Ramamurthi: CBW Bank vice-chairman
• Heather Schlegel: SWIFT innovation leader
• John Musser: ProgrammableWeb founder
• Bill Harris: Personal Capital CEO
• Marc Rochman: Openbucks CEO and co-founder
• Jay Bhattacharya: Zipmark CEO and co-founder
• Bill Tai: Charles River Ventures general partner
• Dan Rosen: Highland Capital Partners, principal
• Harshul Sanghi: American Express Ventures, managing partner
• Charles Hudon: SoftTech VC, venture partner
• Michael Michael: Burning Man co-founder
• Ari Levy: Bloomberg / Businessweek, technology reporter
• Bill Barhydt: m-Via CEO
• Kathryn Petralia: Kabbage, co-founder COO
• Bill Clerico: WePay, CEO co-founder
• Paul Wilmore: BarclayCardUS, managing director for consumer markets
• And 30+ more!
For more information, please visit http://www.futureofmoney.com.
Kicking off with an opening night cocktail reception, the summit will also feature new technology demonstrations, an elevator pitch session, networking opportunities, conversations with thought leaders, great schmoozing and close with another cocktail party. Panel and presentation topics include: Funding, Virtual Currencies, Web-Driven Investment Advice, The New Automation of Underwriting, Ecosystem of APIs, Gamification of Money Management, Big Data and the Cost of Money, Mobile, eGifting and many more.
Those interested in attending can click here (http://futureofmoney3.eventbrite.com/) for tickets. A full list of speakers can be found here: http://futureofmoney.com/moneyconference/speakers0423. Professional, working media can be accredited to attend the conference for free by contacting Social Radius below.
The Future of Money Technology Summit is sponsored by: SWIFT, Innotribe, American Express, Intuit, Codenomicon, FutureAdvisor, Openbucks, Finalogic Business Technologies, Zipmark, Bitcoin, Eventbrite, Telepin Software, Sonic.net, GigaOM, Women 2.0 and Social Radius.