3D printers aren’t cheap.. so a new company thinkkllip allow anyone to share 3D printers
How To Share 3D Printers
From the Thinkklip Share 3D Printers website
We will help you locate other people with similar interests and budgets ready to buy a 3D printer in group. It does not have to be strangers, How about your fellow model airplane club?, Your cooking club? Online reputation works: You can check the online profiles of other members and decide. You decide the printer that you wish to purchase and what you want to contribute each of you. We will make you a proposal but you decide how you want to share your printer. Instantly you can create a document of co-ownership for your 3D printer. Get access to a shopping network selling printers, materials, recycling, design, services…
- 3D printers aren’t cheap.
- Does it make sense to have a 3D printer and not use it 99% of the time?
- Technology evolves very quickly. Are you ready to buy a new 3D printer every year?
- It’s much more fun to do things in groups and share what you do.
- To print something you can simply send a colleague your CAD file.
- Do you have children? , You may not want to have a printer at home.
- You can have support from people with experience in 3D printing.
- You can always resell your participation in the group, which is much easier to sell a 3D printer.
- Welcome to the sharing and the reputation economy.
– See more at: http://thinkklip.com/#sthash.T9Y5t5BZ.dpuf